Processing, Creation and Shipping Information
All orders over $70.00 (before tax) ship free in the USA.
Below is information on our processing times, the customization process and shipping guidelines.
- Please allow 2 business days for processing
Creation and Personalization (Custom orders only)
- Please allow 2-5 business days for your graphic to be created
- A proof will be emailed to you for approval prior to creation of the product along with pictures of the color samples (if applicable). Please make sure you check over the proof carefully for spelling or color issues *Please note that due to monitor limitation the color on your screen may not exactly match the product. Your monitor will not show glitter or holographic details. *
- Once approval of the proof is received, your product will be completed within 2-3 business days
- Once completed, your product needs 2-5 days to “cure” prior to shipping. During this time frame your product will also go through quality control to ensure no issues with it.
- Non-customized products will be shipped on the 1st available shipping date after the processing time. Please allow 3-10 business days for shipping. To keep prices low, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
- Customized orders will be shipped on the 1st available date after the “cure” time. Please allow 1-5 business days for shipping. To keep prices low, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time. If you need a rush order, please message us prior to ordering to see if we can accommodate your needs.
- During sales and 3 weeks prior to a major holiday (ie Christmas) please add 2 business days to the above processing time frame and 5 business days for shipping.
I ship via USPS, UPS, Fed Ex or DHL. All packages are sent with an estimated arrival time of 3-5 business days but, once the package has been sent I have no control over how long it takes to arrive. Every package is sent with a tracking number and insurance. If your package is damaged or lost please notify us within 10 days of estimated arrival so we can open a case and get your new items shipped out. In some instances we may need you to submit pictures as proof to the shipping company of damages.
Thank you for your business!